Alt 11.11.2014, 11:08
uechtel uechtel ist offline
V-Experte

Vahrzeug: Viano Fun (lang) m. Aufstelldach
Baujahr: 2005
Motor: 2,2 CDI
uechtel´s Fotoalbum
Standard

Yeah, but if you buy a LHD Viano, transfer it to the UK, exchange the interieur and sell it back to the continent this may also lead to some expenses (insurance, ferry/train fee, loss of value - depending on how good a seller you are). And on the other hand the additional comfort you get in my opinion is only marginal, while a push-up roof gives your car indeed real more value. For example if you look for used Vianos with push-up roofs you will notice, that usual they are exactly 5,000 € more expensive than without. Means the roof is an investment that will not loose its value, while I am sure the additional costs fo insurance may be lass than the gain of comfort.

Zitat:
Zitat von DaveyLC Beitrag anzeigen
I noticed the back shelf was missing, buy my intention is to slide the seats forward up to the captain chairs to give a full length

I also crave a factory solution rather than a DIY one, I have slight Obsessive Compulsive Disorder so if its not perfect I will never be happy
Well, then I am not sure whether such a half "factory" solution can really satisfy you. "Factory solutions "do not always fulfill your expectations.